I write books that support people in putting their vision into action.
Fördermittel akquirieren. So schreiben Sie einen überzeugenden Antrag. [How to write a successful grant application]
How does one create a coherent project and write a funding proposal? My first guide is mainly for newcomers to project fundraising. It is hands-on and easy to understand. It answers questions such as:
- How do you create a coherent project?
- What is a logframe?
- How can you make a project relevant, coherent and sustainable?
- What are the funding opportunities in Germany?
No buzzwords but understandable language. No lengthy and repetitive explanations, but always to the point. Fair and square. Written in German.
Der exzellente EU-Projektantrag. Wie Sie die Chancen auf Fördermittel maximieren. [The excellent EU project proposal. How to maximise your funding chances]
This comprehensive guide contains everything you need to know about EU project funding. It is exclusively on EU project funding from 2021 onwards and will be released in March 2021. Here you will find concrete and clear guidelines on how to create an excellent EU project and how to write a funding application that matches all of the EU’s requirements.
It pays special attention to:
- Finding project calls ahead of time
- Stakeholders, end users and how to involve them
- How to increase the expected impact of a project
- How to communicate and disseminate effectively
To be published in April 2021 – Schaeffer-Poeschel Editing House.